Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Maraiah Carey Top 5 Hit Songs

Mariah Carey is an American R&B singer and actress.she is the one leading pop singer in us and she looks so hot and pretty! Mariah Carey is leaving her reputation for romance and girliness behind. While she's been in town to launch her new album, Memoirs Of An Imperfect Angel, she's also taken time out to promote her new fragrance, a truly feminine affair.



Mariah takes on Emma's quick fire questions and tells her about how some of the fans show their love for her. She also revealed how she spends Christmas and talked about her diva ways.

Mariay carey added about the idea of how she created the "I wanna what love is"> It is the one of the good experience ever had in my life.One night Nick and I were talking about the album and the idea of doing this song just came up. For a very long time I didn't know what love was, but meeting my husband has opened a whole new world and understanding of the meaning of love.

Maraiah Carey Top % Hit Songs List:

1. All I want Christams is you

2. Always Be My Baby

3. Bye Bye

4. Fantasy

5. Fly Like a Bird

1 comment:

  1. Having been a part of the Online Universal Work Marketing team for 4 months now, I’m thankful for my fellow team members who have patiently shown me the ropes along the way and made me feel welcome

    latest trend

    ReplyDelete

FLAG

free counters